Banquet Hall Information
The Winter Garden Masonic Hall is located at 230 West Bay St. in beautiful, historic downtown Winter Garden, FL. We are situated on the North side of Plant Street right across from City Hall and within walking distance to the many shops, restaurants, and bars.
We boast a spacious banquet facility with a standing capacity of 200 people and a seating capacity of 150 people with tables & chairs provided and setup to your specifications. Men & women’s restrooms are available along with ample parking. A kitchen is also available for a small extra charge.
Banquet Hall – $300 / Day
Use of Kitchen (for serving only) – $75 / Day (additional)
Hall Manager Fee – $100 (This is required for Wedding Reception or parties greater than 100.)
Hall Cleanup Fee – $150 (If you do not plan on cleaning the hall yourself, please add $150.)
Damage Deposit – $200
*Rental Deposit: 50% of Contract Total Balance Due (not less than 30 Days before Event)
1. Hall Facilities rental includes a total of ten (10) hours-4 hours for Setup, 6 hours for the Event, and 2 hours to vacate the premises after the event unless pre-arrangements have been made and Ok’d by the Hall Manager.
2. Tables and Chairs are set up according to Renter’s layout. MH provides no table coverings.
3. Hall cleanup under normal conditions. If cleanup is done by renters to the hall manager’s satisfaction, the hall cleanup fee will be waived.
4. The building may not be leased to a minor. The responsible party must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
5. Firearms are prohibited on the premises.
6. Smoking is not permitted in the building.
7. Exits, Corridors, and Hallways must be free of obstruction. Exit Doors cannot be locked.
8. The use of candles will not be allowed.
9. Electrical Extension Cords and Decoration must be UL Approved.
10. Building Occupancy Code Strictly Enforced.
11. No Band or DJ shall exceed 85 decibels constant as measured by the MH decibel meter.
B. Kitchen/Catering Facilities
1. Use of kitchen for setup and serving only.
2. Drinks-Renter may furnish beverages: Soft Drinks
***NO ALCOHOL OF ANY TYPE IS Allowed***
3. The kitchen is available for service of Catered or Prepared Foods only. It may not be used for food preparation.
4. If the renter is using a Catering Service that will do the cooking on the premises, the Renter or Caterer must park cooking vehicles by the side of the building next to the kitchen for an additional charge. (this includes BBQ Trailer/Pits)
5. Kitchen rental will include the use of the following: Sinks, Water, Refrigerator, and Microwave.
***No use of stove or oven.***
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 407-614-7380