By order of the WM, in agreement with elected officers, and with approval of the DDGM, our Stated Meeting of October 6, 2016 has been cancelled. Due to the impending storm, concern of our craft driving to and from the lodge, and safety of our homes and family being our primary focus, we will not hold this lodge meeting. Please keep our brothers, families, and communities in your prayers for protection. If you are impacted negatively by this storm and need any assistance, please contact WM Kirkley, W. Sec Clark, or W. Chaplain Kilgore. Business resumes as normal next week.